Interiors Department Administrator Chicago, IL
Northworks is a full-service design firm, with offices in Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, and Jackson, WY. We are seeking dynamic Interior’s Department Administrator to join our Chicago studio. The associate will assist the Interiors Department with all procurement related tasks and communicate directly with all Interiors Department members as well as Accounting.
The ideal candidate should be experienced in procurement and bookkeeping. Familiarity with reading floor plans is a plus!
– Associates or Bachelors degree.
– Minimum of 3 years professional experience
– Excellent graphic, verbal and written communication skills
– Can work seamlessly with remote colleagues and clients in a collaborate, creative environment
– Sense of humor and positive outlook!
– (optional based on skill set)– Reading floor plans and adding approved FFE into schedules. Updating FFE tags in floor plans.
– Communicate with vendors for quotes and purchases.
– Create and maintain PO’s, invoices and tracking orders.
– Communication with vendors and storage companies.
– Bookkeeping and communication with Accounting.
– Creating trade accounts and tax exemption.
This position can be remote and part time or full time.
Please send a single PDF (maximum 5MB) cover letter, résumé, and portfolio to email@example.comApply Now