Interior Design Project Manager Driggs, ID
We are looking for an Interior Design Project Manager to collaborate with our teams on high-end residential projects in the Mountain West and throughout the U.S.. This position would be based in our Driggs, ID office. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design. The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
- Full-time senior member of the interiors team with at least 8 years of industry experience and NCIDQ certification required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design/Architecture required
- Independently manages all aspects of larger/more complex interior projects in collaboration with the Project Architect; responsible for interior specification; reports to Principal and/or Partner
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of building construction, code compliance and industry design trends
- Supports Interiors Director and/or Partner with new business development and drafting contracts
- Assists Interiors Director in growing and maintaining a successful interiors department; helps guide and oversee the team’s design members
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new construction)
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Enscape, Illustrator or other design programs. Revit experience a plus.
- Excellent portfolio of previous work
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now