Interior Design Project Manager Driggs, ID
We are looking for an Interior Design Project Manager to collaborate on high-end residential projects throughout the U.S. This position would be based in our Driggs, ID office. You will deal with design from conceptual development through completion while liaising with the stakeholders to execute the design.
The ideal candidate should be well versed in interior design, organized, and possess an enthusiasm to learn in the interior design field. Candidate must exhibit an ability to generate 3D models, photorealistic digital renderings, and manage multiple project deadlines.
- Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Strong rendering skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite. Proficiency with Revit and Enscape a plus.
- Excellent graphic, verbal, and written communication skills
- Can work seamlessly with remote colleagues and clients in a collaborate, creative environment
- Digital model creation and rendering of interior and exterior scenes.
- Sourcing FFE, selecting finishes, ordering samples and inputting into presentations and schedules.
- Space planning and developing drawing sets in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Attend site visits and assist in installations as needed.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of assigned projects, including client, GC and consultant communication.
- Lead efforts such as design direction and development, construction documentation, budgets and schedules, construction administration etc.
- Contribute to project success as member of Project Team, partners in leadership with Interiors Director and Project Architect; reports to Director and/or Partner
- Participates in firm activities, including: onboarding new staff / interns, committee membership, business development and social events
This position is full-time, Monday through Friday.
Please send a single PDF (maximum 5MB) cover letter, résumé, and portfolio to email@example.comApply Now